|
|
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 10
Sophmore Member
|
Hi Been reading up on the forum for a while now, and this has prompted me into making an appointment with the munro-halls for amalgam removal and a cavitat scan.
During the 2 month wait I have recently started the candida diet, as I am showing symptoms. Been doing it for 4 days and I feel really bad. Extreme tiredness, terrible hadaches ( I suffer from chronic headaches as it is) nausea. I have been diagnosed with fibromalgyia.
Is it advisable to carry on this diet or wait until my amalgams are removed?
Many thanks
Last edited by rahul_100; 05/16/12 04:44 AM.
|
|
|
|
|