I saw the infamous Dr Peatfield today at Birtley Co. Durham. I want him to tell me if I am fit enough for chelation, though I know that I will not be up to it for a while. He thinks maybe it will take till the end of this year, that is, if I do decide to do it. I may get my molar extracted and leave just one small filling, on the side of a lower incisor, and just live with it doing all I can to get me into a detoxing state and improve the adrenals and thyroid. Time will tell. I was wondering if there is a sealant that can be applied on top of the filling?

I will probably go ahead with getting it out if everything goes well and my thyroid improves significantly. He says I am definitely hypothyroid and have had adrenal fatigue all of my life, since I was poisoned at 6 months with teething powders. He has met another woman who had this.

Instead of testing the adrenal function, we have decided to go straight onto adrenal gland support starting at one tablet then building up. The after four weeks or so, I may have a test as well as a candida one and then the thyroid urine test.

He said I was a special case with everything that has happened to me and he says i have to take great care of myself. If I do not decide to get the last amalgam out, he says that we can improve things a lot from what I am now which is starting to heal from an 8 month relapse caused no doubt through my trip to Germany and perhaps pesticide spray in the cabin since adopting the candida diet. It feels good to have support and someone to ring if there are any problems with the treatment schedule.

He says go onto Q10 so I am ordering that too.

I will report on my progress.