|
|
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 30,867
Master Elite Member
|
Hi OP, Very sorry to hear about your situation. Your set of symptoms is very similar to mine: My Amalgam StoryYou asked... B) postpone the removal until right after my exam--a month from now, and until then live with the filling that is causingn such a huge and terifying toxic reaction This is a tough decision. It's like trying to predict the future so there is no right answer. In your situation, I might be inclined to wait because the exams are obviously important and it's difficult to say what kind of recovery and/or you'll have to go through after the removal. Just my thought. About the bed bugs... This is the most interesting remedy I could find: http://dermisil.com/bed_bugs.htmHope this helps.
|
|
|
|
|