News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Register :) | Help | Live Chat | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Report Abuse
Who's Online
2 registered (Russ, 1 invisible), 628 Guests and 87 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

July
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Left Sidebar Ad
(Views)Popular Topics
Evolution: The Big Joke 428,566
DOES GOD EXIST? 160,699
Please HELP!!! 131,408
IONIC foot baths 118,641
What Exacty is Abiogenesis? 114,006
Liver flushing is all fake...Its the mixture of epsom salts with not eating and the grapefruit or lemon.. 100,084
Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ 99,620
Transitions, telling truth from lies 98,671
Ladies!!! Rhogam injection warning.. 92,260
Is the Grand Canyon Proof of Noah's Flood? 88,062
Support Our Forum
Untitled Document
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40956 - 08/29/08 10:42 PM Diatomaceous Earth Way too strong for me :(
Sean Offline
Elite Member

Loc: Virginia Woodbridge United Sta...
I tried to start out slow like they tell you on things, the 2nd night on it I felt really tired and weak and felt I had the flu! I woke up several times during the night and felt really weird and had bad dreams etc., felt really weak. I tried it again last night and as the night before felt horrible, like heat was going through my body (Some kind of energy) and really bad to say the least. Is this stuff that much of a cleanser? I know it kills parasites in your body, can parasite die offs be worse than ANY others? mercury detox wasn't near this bad for me when I took Cilantro etc., nor are candida die offs. This is a whole new demon. Anyone else ever felt like this from this stuff or anything else? This is the most scary and intense die offs I have had, and I only took around half a teaspoon!

Edited by Sean (08/29/08 10:43 PM)
In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christís crucifixion and is associated with St. Basilís feast.

#41427 - 09/08/08 01:04 AM Re: Diatomaceous Earth Way too strong for me :( [Re: Sean]
glancina Offline

Veteran Member

Loc: So. Cal, USA
You might want to check out this website: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=740. He talks about getting pH balanced before embarking on cleanses. It's the first thing that's really started to turn my health around.

Yes, I've used DE and I don't use much, but the stuff is powerful! I recommend the K-Mins brand as it contains minerals with it. Maybe used 1/4 tsp to start if you cannot handle Humaworm caps or Clarkia drops?

Garlic is also a good helper...kills bacteria, fungi and parasites, but not as good as the herbs and/or DE. Meds are NOT the way...so don't go there.

Step by step, that's how you achieve success.

#41431 - 09/08/08 02:31 AM Re: Diatomaceous Earth Way too strong for me :( [Re: glancina]
Sean Offline
Elite Member

So get your PH up, I heard you can do that by baking soda Aluminum free rather fast and safely???? I heard it from DR WONG as well about a fast way to do it. I know DE is very safe and a good parasite killer, that killed me though lol.

Nevermind read that thread and Baking Soda is only a short term cure and can raise blood pressure etc. I will not just try that alone or even at all really to raise PH. how about alot of Chlorella to raise PH? That might work before this DE cleanse I am going to do.

Edited by Sean (09/08/08 02:40 AM)
In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christís crucifixion and is associated with St. Basilís feast.

#41483 - 09/09/08 12:49 AM Re: Diatomaceous Earth Way too strong for me :( [Re: Sean]
glancina Offline

Veteran Member

You need more than baking soda to alkalize, click here to understand why, he explains it better than I ever could. I'm seeing results...

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1069195#i

Be well,

#41487 - 09/09/08 01:55 AM Re: Diatomaceous Earth Way too strong for me :( [Re: glancina]
Sean Offline
Elite Member

THX BRO, Cal, Mag and Potassium seem to be the damn key!!!! Eat better I need to do and take Chlorella and so on. I need to clean up my act, I am young and wreckless right now sad to say, eat bad at times and drink beer, so I need to clean up some myself before I use these things to cleanse me.

#41616 - 09/10/08 09:26 PM Re: Diatomaceous Earth Way too strong for me :( [Re: Sean]
glancina Offline

Veteran Member

If you are referring to me (glancina) as Bro...thanks, but I am a girl :-) And you are welcome. I've gotten farther in 3 weeks that I have in two years. This guys KNOWS what he's talking about. He discusses how our bodies get sick from eating foods that may even be organic but poisoning you.

I felt led to stop eating protein (not forever, but for now) and 3 days later I was exercising, hadn't done that in 5 years! Week and half later started Askmoreless alkalizing protocol (not what you think...) and I'm off thyroid meds, sleeping better, thinking better...he states that until you are alkalized (aka mineralized - PROPERLY-not with supplements--with food and natural minerals from things that hardly cost you anything!) you won't get better, you're body just can't handle all the detox, it's too acidic. It is a process to read through everything, but if I'm out doing life now and getting off meds, it has been worth every minute of reading and posting questions.

Edited by glancina (09/10/08 09:38 PM)