News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Register :) | Help | Live Chat | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Report Abuse
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 592 Guests and 75 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

February
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29
Left Sidebar Ad
(Views)Popular Topics
Evolution: The Big Joke 351,796
DOES GOD EXIST? 124,995
IONIC foot baths 108,655
Please HELP!!! 107,685
What Exacty is Abiogenesis? 92,957
Liver flushing is all fake...Its the mixture of epsom salts with not eating and the grapefruit or lemon.. 89,976
Ladies!!! Rhogam injection warning.. 85,846
Transitions, telling truth from lies 79,567
(MUST-WATCH video) What Vaccines Have Done To Your Body 75,345
Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ 73,415
Support Our Forum
Untitled Document
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#32429 - 02/25/08 06:38 PM POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

Loc: utah
Hi everyone. I'm new to this board so please forgive me if this poll already exists. I'm not trying to pick a fight or anything like that. I just want some honest answers. It seems as if I've been researching my own personal issues for a very long time now. My main compliant is the bran fog that I have been experiencing for a long time (possible for more that 15 years). I know it's not normal since every now and then I snap out of it and I can think clear (like the fog has lifted). But most often I struggle to get the clear thinking I'm aiming for. This goes hand and hand with the fatigue I feel and the upper back pain that I can't shake. I've visited the other avenues of possible heath concerns but seem to reach a dead end there. I saw the smoking teeth video but am having a hard time believing it since mercury vapor is heavy and should flow downward. So I'm trying to believe that my problem is truly Hg toxicity and not something else. This one is a bugger to figure out. I have 7 or so fillings and 2 of which are very large. I would get them removed if you guys are actually experiencing some benefits. Please, Please reply even if you don't think it's not pertinent, etc...

Edited by sittingDuck (02/25/08 06:49 PM)

#32430 - 02/25/08 07:09 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
dawn Offline

Master Elite Member

Loc: UK, London, Heathrow
When i had mine removed i had only limited protection which left me worse than before.
i had the symptoms of alzeimers for months along with other symptoms.
The thing is when you remove amalgam from teeth you are going to feel ill because mercury will started being dumped from your organs and into your blood, so you be prepared for this.
Taking mercury out of your teeth means that you can start getting rid of it but dont expect miracles, you have to change your diet, take supplements and take on a very healthy life style if you want to feel better.
I use to live a very unhealthy way, like drinking, smoking, drug taking, never used supplements but now people just cant get used to me living a very clean lifestyle, im detoxing most days one way or another, i can never forget im ill,i have too many symptoms,i had my amalgams removed 2 yrs ago
make sure you do your homework and find a really good dentist you can trust, there arnt that many around.

#32431 - 02/25/08 07:22 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

Hi Dawn. Is it safe to say that if you didn't have your amalgams removed you would have not started to recover and feel better? Do you feel better today than you did before you got your amalgams removed? If so, how much? thanks.

#32432 - 02/25/08 08:34 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
dawn Offline

Master Elite Member

I had my amalgams out in april 2006.
Since then i have had some of the best and worst days of my life.
Some days my brain is working so well, its unbelievable, i feel so clever, LOL. but other days i feel like a zombie in my mind and body, it is a rollercoaster.
When im having good days, yes i feel 100x better than before removal, but not on bad days.
The main 2 things that instantly got better for me were my vision and digestive system, they are now perfect.

#32433 - 02/25/08 08:38 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
dawn Offline

Master Elite Member

i believe that if i still had amalgam in my teeth i would be severly ill or maybe dead, i thought i was dying before removal, i was telling people that i was going to die cos thats how i felt.

#32434 - 02/25/08 09:01 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
bg123 Offline

Graduate Member

i am glad that i got them out. I cannot say that it has cured me but i feel now i have the chance to make a full recovery.

I still have problems with emotional and mental functioning and don't feel good most of the time but my personality has changed a lot. Most things better, some worse.

#32435 - 02/25/08 09:02 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
JK98 Offline

Master Elite Member

Loc: NYC

"But most often I struggle to get the clear thinking I'm aiming for. This goes hand and hand with the fatigue I feel and the upper back pain that I can't shake."

Are you taking Magnesium, Calcium, and Vitamin D supplements? Are you taking Fish Oil supplements or eating fish the is high in Omega 3 fats and low in mercury, such as salmon, sardines, herring, etc.?

"So I'm trying to believe that my problem is truly Hg toxicity and not something else."

It isn't that simple, mercury toxicity or something else. mercury causes candida overgrowth, malabsorbtion of minerals, and hormone irregularies. Then there are the direct effects of mercury on the body. One needs to do their best to address all of these issues.

I had 25 amalgams around a year ago. They have all been replaced. After the first 7 were replaced, my energy level increased tremendously, and I lost 30 pounds of excess weight rather rapidly. After that I developed some mouth infections and had a rough time for a few months. Then I got the courage and energy to have the rst of my amalgams removed. The last of the amalgams were replaced recently. Now I am feeling quite a bit run down again, but am concentrating on taking supplements, antifungals(Olive Leaf extract, grapefruit seed extract, Garlic and cinnamon), suphur(MSM, Garlic, eggs, etc.)minerals(Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, molybdenum, selenium, Chromium) and vitamins. Hopefully in a few months I will start feeling better again.

#32436 - 02/25/08 09:20 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
chigirl Offline

I had all 7 of my amalgams replaced with composite and it was one of the best things I ever did for my health. I think it enabled me to finally get rid of the candida and clean up my gut. I also did 4 months of chelation and just had a follow up test showing that the mercury is almost gone. My "score" on the urine test was 14 before chelation and 2.5 after. 4 is considered "normal".

I have a whole list of symptoms that are gone or decreased, but to be honest, I can not say if it was from the mercury removal or from cleaning up my gut (I had 4 parasites, 2 kinds of yeast, and a bad bacteria). Most likely a combo. I did start sleeping better immediately after the removal and had no increase in bad symptoms. Oh, my sensitive teeth that I had for as long as I can remember went away after removal! I think I noticed the most improvement after chelation therapy. No brain fog, no more acne, and less neck and shoulder pain. There were a lot of ups and downs during the process though. During chelation, my eczema flared up something terrible. I looked like I had leparcy or something. raw, red, cracked, oozing, flaking skin just on my hands. It was nasty.

hope this helps

chigirl

Edited by chigirl (02/25/08 09:24 PM)

#32437 - 02/26/08 12:54 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

thanks Dawn. It seems like removing the amalgams has benefited your health and life. I think I will need to understand that the answers I receive in this poll will not be exactly black and white but more of grey shades that are really quite revealing about how much you guys have learned about how Hg toxicity has affected your lives.

#32438 - 02/26/08 01:02 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

Hi bg123. Is/were there any symptoms that have disappeared or decreased that you can positively associate with removing the amalgams?

#32439 - 02/26/08 01:17 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

Hi JK98. Thanks for sharing. I do take some supplements. They were my initial attempts at restoring my health before I finding inforamtion about mercury poisoning. I use some of the Standard Process supplements and have found them quite helpful. One of my favorites is Thymex. Awsome supplement. It actually helps some of my current symptoms. Symplex is also a great one to rebuild weakened adrenal glands among other things. I did talk to my chiropractor and he was telling me about a product called Dentox and Metox. They aren't supplements but are used for chelation. I need to find out more about these products though.

Edited by sittingDuck (02/26/08 01:28 AM)

#32440 - 02/26/08 01:26 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

Hi chigirl. Do you think that if you had just the gut cleansing, you would have experience what you experienced? If you had a choice to either have the gut cleansing or removal of the amalgams, but couldn't choose both, what would you do?

#32441 - 02/26/08 03:07 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
Bex Offline

Master Elite Member

Loc: NZ
Hi Sittingduck, no problem! Yes this has been asked a number of times, which is to be expected and new people join, so it's understandable.

Hmmm, well I'd have to go back in time to when I had my amalgams out and give you an idea of what happened. At the time, after amalgam removal, had you asked me this? Id' have given you a bitter answer of "I REGET I EVER DID IT". Because I did not understand that the recovery from amalgam toxicity is as painful or MORE painful to experience often than the ongoing daily intake of amalgam toxicity.

Strange eh? Well not quite. When the body is being continually poisoned on a low chronic basis, it tends to do what it can to protect itself and stays in that state. Just basically stays in storage mode.

When you remove the entire source of the ongoing poisoning. at onetime or another, the body asserts itself and begins to deal with the storage and goes into detox mode. Everything that was suppressing it, has now gone.

So it is in a sense a long term healing crisis and it can differ for each person, but for most it can be a roller coaster ride towards the ultimute goal of greatly improved health.

I did just about everything wrong that a person could do and I suffered an awful detox crisis, one that was more painful that I can really describe too well. But one that was exacerbated by doing random things that made a bad situation more painful and often unnecessarily. I believe I got it right in the end.

The healing crisis for me lasted about 2 years or so. I could have shortened it and made it easier on myself, had i done thing better from the start. But...I did not.

I came out of it and realised that the best things I did were diet, supplement support (quality ones), exercise (moderation, treadmill walking - rebounding on a mini trampoline). Hot baths with epsom salts or baking soda and sea salt. And finally a studied, safe, logical protocol (andrew hall Cutler's).

Even if you do everything "perfectly" (if there is any such thing), unfortunately you cannot expect to get well without healing symptoms. How extreme they are, depends on how toxic you are, how long you've been poisoned and how well you've done everything.

But in the end, I was truly healing from this condition and a much happier person. My sickness these days is not so much related to mercury, but unfortunately viral/bacterial infection, which has actually been worse (not something I can "detox" from anymore).

Perhaps the mercury made me more suseptible to it, I do not know. I was poisoned for so many years of my life, I would not be surprised if that's what allowed a bacteria to get in an literally take over my body!

So you must be very careful with this sickness, not to take silly chances on things.

#32442 - 02/26/08 09:46 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
Sunshine P Offline

Master Elite Member

Loc: London, UK
Yes. I’m getting better. I’ve been amalgam free for almost 4 months now.

mercury poisoning does not target one organ, it target them all. The mercury gets everywhere, so most of us here have multiple problems to deal with. Lots of these problems need addressing individually.

IMHO simply removing the amalgams is not enough to heal. Having removed the source of contamination, you will heal, your body is in a better position to heal, or start healing…..but the damage is already done. All contaminated organs need detoxing of not just the mercury. Don’t forget that all these problem pile on top of each other and cause other knock-on effects too. Which organs?…liver, kidneys, gut, colon, adrenals, thyroid etc… the more you detox (if you can handle it) the quicker you will heal up.

amalgam removal was difficult for me, it took 9 months. I started healing during that time.

IMHO chelation alone is not enough. So I embarked on a serious detox regime. I must say it worked wonders too. parasite cleanses, bowel cleanses, kidney cleanses, liver cleanses, special diets, special supplements, detox baths, oil pulling, dry skin brushing….i could go on and on…..its along list of detoxes. I am doing some type of detoxing all the time now. mercury doesn’t take a break from screwing me up, so I will not take a break from attacking it and making myself get better.

And of course, chelation with dmsa which I am currently doing now too .I am amalgam free…….. it working…I’m getting better……I still have some way to go.

mercury is the root cause of my problems. I could have just done the cleanses, as listed above, but the source of the contamination would remain….mercury continually screwing me up. It was very difficult amalgam removal, which I complicated by having no protection for 1 filling, but it is a necessary evil.

Sunshine

#32443 - 02/26/08 10:44 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
pgm Offline

Graduate Member

Ah, well it usually gets worse after removal, sometimes real bad.. For me months of kidney pains, brain fog, salivation, adrenal issues. It started out quite badly for me, tried using B12 for chelation and got some weird side-effects like waves of electric shocks traveling through body, and heart problems. I've heard some get this from DMSA too. Considering this, now 1.2 years after removal and I'm like a new person. Just bad that I didn't know what I was doing in the beginning, although in retrospect, you can't do much else than supportive stuff in the beginning.

#32444 - 02/26/08 11:35 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
mikey Offline

Elite Member

hi sittingduck , cool name ! I had my amalgams removed 10 months ago and am still dealing with detox symtoms seams like they have gotten worse after using dmsa and ALA togethor , I was doing pretty good before that , I am still trying to figure out if my increased symtoms are from the chelation or the 2nd detox phase that Cutler mentions in his book , but all in all I am doing better than before amalgam removal , before removal every day was in very bad shape ,on a scale of 1 thru 10 I was a 2 to 3 on most days and now ,even with detox symtoms I am at a 5 to 6 , so I can see a difference since removal .

#32445 - 02/26/08 12:09 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
James44 Offline

Graduate Member

Hi sittingduck.

I was fortunate in only having 3 amalgams which the last 2 came out a couple weeks ago.

mercury is just one piece of the puzzle in becoming healthy. For example, a couple days before having my first amalgam removed I realized that the chlorine in our water was causing me a major negative reaction. I wasn't drinking it (I drink bottled water) and wasn't showering in it (have a chlorine filter on the shower) I was using it to cook, clean vegetables and do dishes.

As much as I've researched health in trying to regain mine I can't believe how stupid I was in neglecting my water source. Then there's the soaps used to cleanse us and our clothes, the bacteria from our toothbrushes (bought an ultraviolet gizmo at Target which kills THAT bacteria), the bacteria and crud in the rugs in our houses, the food we eat and on and on.

When you think you have explored or tried everything, you probably haven't.

Then there's the factors of alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, junk food, and all the other vices. How many of us have given up all of these?

I haven't had any ill effects (yet) from having my amalgams removed but am extremely happy that they were removed. There's no doubt in my mind that not having my body poisoned day by day, minute by minute, second by second is a very good thing. After all if chlorine was bothering me there's no doubt that mercury was.

Regarding positives from the mercury, I haven't had a hiatal hernia flare-up since having the amalgams removed. Usually fatty, greasy foods bother me. Don't eat 'em much but have had them a few times the past couple weeks with absolutely no reaction. Could be a real positive there but too early too tell. But then again did removing chlorine from my life create the positive? Who knows?

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

#32446 - 02/26/08 04:55 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
bg123 Offline

Graduate Member

Quote:

Hi bg123. Is/were there any symptoms that have disappeared or decreased that you can positively associate with removing the amalgams?

Yes many.

Decreased:

depression, cravings for food and alcohol, shyness, negativity, hostility, introversion + many other small things(the changes in this area are hard to quantify)

Gone:

Dry mouth, bleeding gums, excessive salivation, thirst, frequent urination, back pain, 'exercise withdrawal' (i use russ words here, i don't know how to describe this, i used to feel like crap when i didn't exercise 2-3 times a week, now my body often feels good without any exercise, i don't need it anymore) I was quite athletic before removal and lost body fat after i had the amalgams out. I also feel like my hypoglycemia is gone or at least i can go an entire day without eating and feeling weak.

Now this might sound like a success story but i feel it is not.

my biggest problems were ADD and depression. depression is better but still quite bad. ADD/brain Fog is my worst and most persistent symptom and is only a bit better. My negative personality traits are still there but I have definitely improved in this area.

I would say that amalgam removal has improved the quality of life but i still feel bad...

I believe i am not fully detoxed(19 months post removal) and will continue to improve.

Hope this helps.

#32447 - 02/26/08 07:07 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

hi Bex. Thanks for the info. You have alot of post and I've read some of them. Do you know anything about Dentox? It is a natural herbal homeopathic solution. Seems as i search this site I'm finding more and more people who are benefiting from amalgam removal. There are alot of registered users that have not posted anything so I wonder about them.

#32448 - 02/26/08 07:12 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

Hi Sunshine P. That's great your now free of Hg (at least amalgams). it does sound like your still months away from getting the levels down to your satisfaction. From what I've been reading it seems like a very long process to fully recovery if there is such a thing. I hope there isn't any permanent damage to this man-made plague.

#32449 - 02/26/08 07:15 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

Hi PGM. Great news for you huh? mind me asking how many amalgams you had removed? Thinking about it, what is considered one amalgam?

#32450 - 02/26/08 07:17 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

Hey Mikey. thanks for the reply. I "scale" alot of things concerning my health too -- glad you did that. Looks like you are heading towards better health.

#32451 - 02/26/08 07:24 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
Bex Offline

Master Elite Member

Hi Sittingduck. lol yes I have a lot of posts on this forum. I'm surprised at how many!

Sorry but I don't know anything about dentox. Have not tried that. I have tried plenty of other stuff, but mainly found they all did a similar thing, mobilised the mercury and forced my body into trying to detox what they had pulled out.

Cutler's was the only one I tolerate and finally trusted in the end to be honest. But I was usually experimenting with stuff anyway. I just wanted the metals out of me.

I think there is permanent damage in some people yes. Sorry to say this, but I have never been the same ever since i started showing signs of toxicity. But I did manage to gain profound improvements in the end after much hard work to get there. But total cure? No! I don't believe so. Then again, I don't think I ever thoroughly chelated anyway. I never did use a brain chelating agent, so that might be why.

But DMSA Cutler style did more than enough for me at that time (so I thought) and I believe I was still detoxing mercury even after I felt much better. But the infections destroyed that and put a halt to everything.

If it had not been for them? Who knows!

#32452 - 02/26/08 07:25 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

hello James44. You made a good point about taking steps to eliminate any possible mercury toxicity. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to leave any amalgams in there to chance. I think our bodies have enough to deal with. It seems like freeing ourselves of Hg could cause some of us to relax and get into unfavorable habits (more fast foods, less exercising, etc...)

#32453 - 02/26/08 07:34 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

thanks for the reply. I'd like to ask you the same question I asked another member. Which is how many amalgams did you have replaced?

#32454 - 02/26/08 07:47 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
James44 Offline

Graduate Member

Sittingduck, you mentioned the product "dentox". I used that product about 12 years ago and was looking for it recently but couldn't find it. Can't say whether it worked or not when I used it but wouldn't mind trying it again.

Thinking back I read Hulda Clark's book about the evils of mercury and amalgam fillings and rather than having my amalgams removed I tried the dentox. Of course no way it was going to work with the amalgam still in my mouth but it was a nice half-assed $10 attempt. LOL

Edit: found the product on several websites, here's one of them: http://www.herbalremedies.com/heavy-metal-detox.html

The ingredients are kind of weird in that it appears to contain some metals in it or perhaps I just don't understand the ingredients. Anyone care to look at the ingredients and enlighten?

#32455 - 02/26/08 09:29 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
Bex Offline

Master Elite Member

Hi, I had 8 amalgams altogether. I had the top 4 removed in 1994 by a mainstream dentist with no protection (2 at each session). Then I had one bottom removed by another dentist (but he didn't like using anaesthetic much, so I found the experience quite painful, never went back). Took a break and then at age 24, had the last bottom 3 removed by a biologic dentist (whose assistant failed to use suction and I swallowed the removed mercury that was still sitting in my mouth, even though I had a rubber dam on). So yeah it was all pretty disastrous when I look back. The initial removals were done with no protection (only suction). The last removal that WAS done with protection, I swallowed the amalgam anyway. Great stuff eh?

i have heard that they are apparently not supposed to put more than 4 amalgams into anybody's mouth, because of the exposure to mercury (as low as they tell us it is). Apparently we're not supposed to be exposed over a certain limit. (even for those who believe amalgams are pretty safe).

So if this is so, one wonders why they are not abiding by even that rule? ... how, if this is true, have they gotten away with putting up to 16 amalgams into a person? We've seen amounts like that on this very forum. I find that totally digusting.

When will these people be taken down? Or will they just, over long periods of time, gradually and secretly phase out the use of amalgam without alerting anybody, so nobody is any the wiser...hoping to cover their own tracks. See right now, they're making no admissions at all because they cannot afford to and are keeping amalgam very much alive in most dental practises to make out that there is no evidence it's hurting people...

However, as more and more testing is becoming available and the future it will be even MORE clear as to how much damage this stuff is really doing as the testing becomes even more advanced, you can see the motivation that would be behind the gradual and secretive phasing out of this diabolic material that they KNOW is hurting people.

Certainly there will always be covering of tracks, ongoing denials, and excuses no matter what they're faced with.

I'll get off my soap box for now...

#32456 - 02/27/08 01:09 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
JK98 Offline

Master Elite Member

Loc: NYC
"thanks for the reply. I'd like to ask you the same question I asked another member. Which is how many amalgams did you have replaced? '

Sittingduck, I started a thread on this.

http://herballure.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB19&Number=249555&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

#32457 - 02/27/08 05:47 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
pgm Offline

Graduate Member

Sittingduck, I only had one filling. It must have leaked alot though, always had this rotten taste in mouth, which disappeared magically as soon as I got my filling removed. The mercury leaking into your mouth will cause bad bacterias to flourish in there. The filling also felt like a battery if I touched another metal with my hand. There was also not much left of the filling when I had it removed.

So yes, a single filling can lead to big health problems, and I've heard this happen to others too.

#32458 - 02/28/08 09:28 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
chigirl Offline

sittingduck
it is really hard to say which one would be better, cleaning the gut or getting rid of the mercury. regardless of which one, I would be eaitng a very healthy diet. It is possible to think that the gut would improve somewhat with just diet, buy the mercury would still be leaking into my body with the amalgams. And stay deep in my tissues without DMSA.
I do wish I went a little slower though. My adrenals were worse after chelation.
chigirl

#32459 - 03/14/08 05:58 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

Well. I guess after doing extensive research on amalgams I finally got all my amalgams replaced with resin composites. I am now chelating with dentox and eating a whole bunch of cilantro. I'm in the process of getting some chlorella. Feeling pretty good so far.

#32460 - 03/14/08 06:32 PM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
Bex Offline

Master Elite Member

Congrats Sitting Duck

I hope your natural method of chelation works out for you. I did poorly on chlorella, very sick. Some do, some don't. Watch the cilantro, great one to use, but chelates brain mercury so may move more in there if you have high body/blood burden. Usually it's advised to avoid any brain chelating agents until you've detoxed the body areas first. Everybody is different, so there is no predicting how someone is going to react to any of these protocols.

So far, you feel good? May that continue!! Take care and best wishes on getting the metals out of you and healing. I wished I could have gone the natural way, I don't like taking drugs of any kind to be honest. I just couldn't tolerate other protocols, so didn't have much choice.

#32461 - 03/16/08 12:03 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
squattingDuck Offline

thanks Bex. I want to wait and give it a month or so and see if I continue to progress. I read somewhere that I could get a majority of the mercury out of my system if I consumed 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro per day. It was saying that this could happen in a short a time as 3 weeks.

#32462 - 03/16/08 12:19 AM Re: POLL: Who here is actually feeling better after amalgam removal? Who here has NOT?
SoSick Offline

Master Elite Member

Loc: Lost on a mountain USA
I like cilantro too. It does really clear up my head. but... ideally as it may sound... 3 weeks to rid it completely... I doubt it. Defintely only 3 weeks to make the head feel whole bunches better but I think the mercury has issues as your body sends it through the liver and kidneys and then the colon for detox and exit... it tends to stick around down there (not all but enough) from what I can tell unless you actively do some bowel/colon cleansing and the hulda clark liver flush helps a lot too. If you don't get it out of your stomach/colon it will recirculate a bit, thus the achy shoulders etc, possibly more foggy head... sounds exactly like what I experience... and colon cleansing and liver flushing do help alleviate all of that.

Cilantro is great on spaghetti with olive oil, Garlic and lemon juce. Chlorella is good but makes my head a bit foggy. maybe try Kelp or Algin instead. The chlorella is great in an enema (about 2 teaspoons powdered to a quart and a half of water) though to wash the exit way clean. don't leave it in there too long because it really pulls a lot of mercury from surrounding areas, you can feel it the first time especially, flush out with clear water after just 5 minutes or so or your toes might get achy for a week or two.