News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Register :) | Help | Live Chat | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Report Abuse
Who's Online
2 registered (Russ, 1 invisible), 689 Guests and 74 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
(Views)Popular Topics
Evolution: The Big Joke 389,726
DOES GOD EXIST? 142,417
Please HELP!!! 119,065
IONIC foot baths 113,383
What Exacty is Abiogenesis? 102,133
Liver flushing is all fake...Its the mixture of epsom salts with not eating and the grapefruit or lemon.. 94,916
Ladies!!! Rhogam injection warning.. 88,917
Transitions, telling truth from lies 88,648
Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ 86,322
Is the Grand Canyon Proof of Noah's Flood? 79,745
Support Our Forum
Untitled Document
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#17624 - 04/10/07 03:16 PM Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

I took cilantro and chlorella for 2 weeks 6 months ago. Since then i experience dizziness and a slight ringing in the ear 24/7.
So far i see little or no? improvement of the 2 symptoms. What do you think? Will this go away if i chelate the body naturally or with a gentle chelator like Algin help with this. Anbody here that had some damage by cilantro and got well after a while? Or is the only option ALA?

#17625 - 04/10/07 03:42 PM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, I have had demage with cilantro. It did correct itself, however I think it took 2 rounds of chelation to feel myself again. I just had a Burrito that had the cinantro in it. I will avoid the stuff from now on. As far as I understand, and some disagree, ALA is the only chelation agent that will cross the blood brain barrier. Cilantro will too, however as you experienced, it can cause serious problems. Just a few weeks ago I had some salsa made with cilantro (couldn't believe that I fogot to look for cilantro). Again, I was sick for days. The headache came on right away. Hope that this helps a bit.

#17626 - 04/10/07 04:42 PM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

thank you. the dizziness can be frightening sometimes. How long did you wait before starting chelation? What symptoms did you have?

#17627 - 04/10/07 05:10 PM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had a bad headache, which I rarely get. And the pain went down my neck. (common mercury poisoning symptoms). Flu-like symptoms. I took a deep breath and did my chelation just as usual. I'm not saying that everyone should do this. Your symptoms might warrant waiting for awhile. I was just desperate to get rid of the headache and kicking myself as I knew that cilantro should be used with caution.

#17628 - 04/11/07 04:53 AM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

What do you mean with flu like symptoms? Is dizziness one of them?

#17629 - 04/11/07 08:30 AM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Aaron Offline

Advanced Master Member

I ate some salsa with cilantro in it and that probably wasn't a wise thing to do. However, I was already sick as a dog, maybe from detoxing too fast.

#17630 - 04/11/07 08:45 AM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Bex Offline

Master Elite Member

Loc: NZ
You may have stirred the mercury up far too much and allowed it to then bounce into the more sensitive areas of the body (brain, nervous System etc). Andrew Cutler (biochemist) warns against both chlorella and cilantro, though some people do ok with them, they are a risk because there is no way of know way of having any kind of control of the mercury chelation.

DMSA can sometimes help, so long as it's used in a way that may improve a bad case of mercury redistribution. E.g. taking a capsule every 4 hours around the clock to keep blood levels of DMSA even, and therefore the mercury movement and removal becomes more even also and safer. You do this for about 3 days or up to a week and then take a break for the same amount of time you spent on it and repeat that cycle till blood levels of mercury are reduced.

Alpha Lipoic Acid can be used later once blood levels of mercury are reduced first. If you use a brain chelator too early on when your blood/body levels are still too high, the brain chelating agents will be able to move that blood mercury INTO the brain. Alpha Lipoic Acid is a brain chelator, so is cilantro.

When you are 3 months or more past amalgam removal, blood levels usually have already dropped, whether from using DMSA or simply "waiting it out". Therefore, lipoic acid can be brought onboard. It can be used alone or with DMSA. Taken the same way, or more often (e.g every 3 hours around the clock). You do this about 3 days each week or so till you are well.

It is generally not advisable to use just any mobilising agent and taking it anyway you wish. mercury is dangerous and needs to be detoxed as safely as possible particiulary for those more sensitive and poisoned and already damaged. Other people can seem to get away with doing anything, many others do not and can end up damaged by uncontrolled random detoxing.

#17631 - 04/11/07 12:23 PM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

but could it be that the dizziness is not caused by the cilantro but is simply a sign that the body is detoxing and will go away after 9-12 months. Many people report flu-like symptoms, not sure what they mean with this.

#17632 - 04/11/07 05:24 PM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Bex Offline

Master Elite Member

Yeah, any mobilising of mercury will cause symptoms and dizziness will be one of them. It'll be detoxing, but the key is to lessen the bouncing around of mercury as much as possible to avoid unnecessary worsening and possible damage from too much redistribution.

however, leaving the mercury where it is isn't wise either. But the thing is, you can actually cause yourself a case of acute toxicity from over mobilising the mercury wildly and end up worse off for it. Sometimes it can be so bad a person cannot even function properly.

I know a person who was poisoned and was trying to detox herself and ended up so badly ill and poisoned she was almost bedridden for two years afterwards. This is how risky mercury is and how careful people should be in moving it around.

I know people respond differently to different protocols, but I still feel Andrew Cutler's one is one of the safest protocols out there. Some are on his protocol to correct the damage done by other detox protocols.

#17633 - 04/12/07 06:38 AM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hope it is the body detoxing itself. I can live with that feeling for a while, but the thought that it is caused by mercury that was moved in the brain and has caused damage is awful.

Not sure if this feeling is normal when the body is detoxing itself but many people report flu like symptoms not sure if dizziness and a slight feeling of the detachment from reality is one of them?

#17634 - 04/12/07 11:27 AM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

For myself, flu-like symptoms is achey, tired, severe headache, etc. Just like when I have the flu. Dizziness can be a flu like symptom. Feelings of detachment can be symptoms of mercury toxicity. I just plan to stay away from cilantro and even it's cousin coriander, until I am well recovered from mercury poisoning. The chlorella didn't seem to hurt me, however I didn't take it for more than 2 weeks. I found DMSA and ALA, used according Andrew Cutler's protoco,l to be far more effective with more permanent results.

#17635 - 04/12/07 11:42 PM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Bex Offline

Master Elite Member

Hi detoxer, yeah flu like symptoms are definitely part of detoxing. Dizziness and feeling spacey can be too. I even get that with candida die off. Just toxins being let loose. And feeling weird and not all there and dizzy, certainly can be part of that.

Even the safest protocol will create symptoms and the more poisoned you are , the worse they will be. But to my mind, there is no point in taking too many chances with random chelation that "may" cause problems down the road. Unless of course you feel it suits you and you can handle it.

Andy Cutler's is tried and tested and is used also on children. There is more chance of safer removal with his I believe than any other. Most protocols serve to stir up the mercury wildly, and then it simply resettles again and at times in more sensitive areas. Some "may" come out during that time, but it maybe a risky way to go about it. Particularly if you are hypersensitive and very poisoned. Also if you have other issues other than mercury going on, you will be more at risk for adverse reactions to this than someone else. At least with Andy's it serves to lessen that as much as possible.

But again, even his cannot stop it completely. As careful as Andy is, he too has underestimated how poisoned some people are and they have to use far less of a dose than he normally advises. E.g. his typical advice is 50 mg of DMSA every 4 hours around the clock, whereas many cannot even handle 25 mg sometimes. Some have to start as low as 6 mg. Though most can handle about 25 to start and then increase the dose later as they improve.

So people do have to experiement a bit with dose before they find one they can handle. But side effects mostly cannot be avoided completely.

#17636 - 04/13/07 12:04 AM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
SoSick Offline

Master Elite Member

Loc: Lost on a mountain USA
I have gotten the dizzi/lightjeaded feeling from a cilantro jolt.

I figured it was simply the effect of the mercury moving, a deep breath of oxygen will make you dizzy too so I personally haven't qualified it as either good or bad.

brain cells are always dying and regenerating anyway.. most people only use a smal portion of their brain anyway so far as i know as long you keep exercising it it should be ok.

Alcohol kills brain cells too. Lots of things kill brain cells. Losing a few by moving the mercury out seems less dangerous than a ever growing higher level of mercury.

It's important to eat lots of fiber, a fiber supplement, to make sure the mercury is elimnating in short time. I have no doubt about that.

fatty acids + selenium helpful for that maybe, provide something good to take up the space as the mercury gets moving on out. eggs probably good too, the brain is mostly cholesterol.

My ears are ringing a lot less since the chelation started... but I am doing super duty nutrition too to hopefully replace accumulated mercury with good stuff. Whey protein is really good. Nutritional yeast, eggs, high pectin fruit like apples.

Considering the fact i could barely walk a few months ago things aren't going too badly. I am not sure the really achy legs were all mercury thoing, may have been some plastics sensitivyt mixed in there. that got lots better when i had the one dentist remove his plastic junk from my mouth. the sores on my gums also disappeared within 24 hrs so...

Isn't it weird that dentists don't seem to have any idea of the toxicity of the materials they use... kind of like dumb and dumber isn't it? I can't figure out why they're called Dr's. some of the stuff dentists put in people mouths are illegal to use on fingernails. It's completely illogical.

if you threw your amalgam fillings into a reservior they'ed probably label you a terrorist. A dentist can detroy your health in an heartbeat and then play dumb. I cannot figure out how or why this is going on. Why are we so dumb to allow it?

#17637 - 04/13/07 07:56 AM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

i never had a ringing in the ears. Shortly after removal and cilantro use??? it started. Because i suffer from dizziness as well that appeared when taking cilantro and came back a few weeks after i discontinued it. I have this 24/7 now. Hope it is the body detoxing itself not the mercury that was moved into the brain by the cilantro... it feels bad

#17638 - 04/13/07 08:23 AM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
Anonymous
Unregistered

my guess, it is something in your head, could be mercury, could be lead, who knows.

the DMSA gets rid of the ringing ears for me. I did a big dose of cod liver oil and vitimin/minerals yesterday evening after a very intsense day of chelating at the dr's office, and more vit/min this morning, and I feel splendid, my head especially feels real good.

#17639 - 04/13/07 08:25 AM Re: Cilantro - Chlorella Dizziness
SoSick Offline

Master Elite Member

Loc: Lost on a mountain USA
that's me, forgot to log in

G'Mornin!