News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Register :) | Help | Live Chat | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Report Abuse
Who's Online
1 registered (Russ), 714 Guests and 68 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

February
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29
Left Sidebar Ad
(Views)Popular Topics
Evolution: The Big Joke 353,701
DOES GOD EXIST? 126,585
IONIC foot baths 108,850
Please HELP!!! 108,262
What Exacty is Abiogenesis? 93,441
Liver flushing is all fake...Its the mixture of epsom salts with not eating and the grapefruit or lemon.. 90,296
Ladies!!! Rhogam injection warning.. 86,012
Transitions, telling truth from lies 79,960
(MUST-WATCH video) What Vaccines Have Done To Your Body 75,475
Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ 73,825
Support Our Forum
Untitled Document
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Chemtrails ("Geoengineering")
--GEOENGINEERING WATCH GLOBAL ALERT NEWS --GLOBAL DIE-OFF OF LIFE IN AN UNIMAGINABLE SCALE~ --(2/6/2016) -Please keep these posts circulating. People need to know what our government is doing to KILL LIFE on Planet Earth! Too many people 'refuse
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: ANYTIME, ANYWHERE....prayer by Abigail @ 02/09/16 10:39 AM

-PRAYER IN THE BELIEVER'S LIFE --(Isaiah 57:15 / Please read) --The two most important disciplines in the life of a believer are Bible study and prayer. It is impossible to grow continually in Christ without practicing both. Prayer is the primar
Cute, Funny & Amazing People & Animals
Jump to new posts (video) Kitty Happy When Owner Comes Home by Russ @ 02/09/16 02:05 AM

Kitty Happy When Owner Comes Home (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.
Wild Rides
Jump to new posts (video) Falling Tall by Russ @ 02/09/16 01:59 AM

Falling Tall (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefo
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: -FREE from GUILT + + + by Abigail @ 02/08/16 03:28 PM

--Do You Have a "KNOW-SO" Salvation? --BIBLE MEDITATION: -“To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.” ---(Ephesians 1:6). --DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT: -Do you have a “know-so” salvation? What I me
Cute, Funny & Amazing People & Animals
Jump to new posts I wasn't expecting you home so soon! by Russ @ 02/08/16 02:44 PM

I wasn't expecting you home so soon!
Funny Stories, Photos, & Videos
Jump to new posts Bail-Out by Russ @ 02/08/16 02:26 PM

Bail-Out AN AIRPLANE WAS ABOUT TO CRASH; THERE WERE 5 PASSENGERS ON BOARD, BUT ONLY 4 PARACHUTES. THE FIRST PASSENGER, HOLLY MADISON SAID, "I HAVE MY OWN REALITY SHOW AND I AM THE SMARTEST AND PRETTIEST WOMAN AT PLAYBOY, SO AMERICANS DON'T WA
Sherri Tenpenny
You may have missed the best posts of the week. We've summarized them here.  The Best This Week on FB.com/VaccineInfo Facebook isn't see
Alliance for Natural Health (ANH)
Important news for ALL supporters of free health choice AVN Investigations to stop No Jab No Pay/ No Play Advance Just keeping you all in the l
Natural Dentistry, Ray Behm Jr DDS
Jump to new posts New Hygiene Technology! by Russ @ 02/08/16 02:16 PM

Behm Natural Dentistry Newsletter - February 2nd 2016
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: False Teachers = / Another Jesus? by Abigail @ 02/08/16 01:18 PM

--MASTERS OF DECEPTION --BIBLE MEDITATION: “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.” ---- (2 Timothy 4:3) --DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT: --Di
Jump to new posts Re: -On the Lighter Side-- by Abigail @ 02/08/16 12:43 PM

--FUNNY TRUE STORIES~~ --DRIVEN MAD ~ -My brother Larry and his friend Seth were driving home from work in typical bumper-to- bumper traffic. Larry needed to get over to make a right turn, but the older lady in the next lane refused to let him in.
Jump to new posts Re: -On the Lighter Side-- by Abigail @ 02/08/16 12:25 PM

--I WAS SO EMBARRASSED! --Those Awkward Moments ~ --RITUAL HUMILIATION~ --IT was a Friday night in 1945. Mom and Dad took me to synagogue for our Sabbath service. The rabbi called me up to say the prayer over a silver goblet of wine. I was just fi
The Bible
--THE WORD OF GOD.../ SETTLED IN HEAVEN! “For ever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in heaven.” --- Psalm 119:89 --Isn’t that a fantastic verse? You know, the Bible is not the book of the year; it is the book of the ages. It is settled in heaven and
Creation vs Evolution
Jump to new posts Re: --CHRIST= OUR REDEEMER! + + + by Abigail @ 02/08/16 09:44 AM

--THE COST OF OUR SALVATION~~ ---(Please Read: / Philippians 2:5-8 --In our world of electronic banking and credit cards, it’s easy to ignore what things cost. The same is true with sin. Our culture enjoys temporary pleasures while disregarding wh
The Bible
--THE WORK IS HIS~~ --Paul said in 1 Corinthians 13:4, “Love does not envy!” A number of years ago I learned of a new church across town. A friend came to me with this report: 'The church is great. It’s bursting at the seams—the largest one in
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: -THE WORLDWIDE FLOOD -- by Abigail @ 02/07/16 08:36 AM

----MERCIFUL GOD ~~ -“The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” --- (2 Peter 3:9) -Did you know Methusela
Jump to new posts Metal Detector by Russ @ 02/06/16 06:54 PM

Metal Detector
Jump to new posts You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me by Russ @ 02/06/16 06:35 PM

You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2