News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Register :) | Help | Live Chat | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Report Abuse
Who's Online
1 registered (Russ), 577 Guests and 90 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

June
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Left Sidebar Ad
(Views)Popular Topics
Evolution: The Big Joke 415,981
DOES GOD EXIST? 155,105
Please HELP!!! 127,958
IONIC foot baths 116,820
What Exacty is Abiogenesis? 109,625
Liver flushing is all fake...Its the mixture of epsom salts with not eating and the grapefruit or lemon.. 98,478
Transitions, telling truth from lies 96,050
Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ 95,886
Ladies!!! Rhogam injection warning.. 91,190
Is the Grand Canyon Proof of Noah's Flood? 86,121
Support Our Forum
Untitled Document
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
CAFR1 National Post, Walter Burien
CAFR1 NATIONAL POST     Jerry Day just released a new short, 9 minute YouTube that hits the nail on the head so squarely, it went right through the floor, and the nail ended up in the basement. You will get the valid p
Alliance for Natural Health (ANH)
A weekly e-newsletter published by the Alliance for Natural Health USA. Stay informed on what is hot in Washington and the states and about decisions affecting natural health and your health freedom. Subscribe! (It's Free!)
The Effector (The Electronic Frontier Foundation Newsletter -EFF)
  Dear Friend of Digital Freedom, Join us in taking a stand for Internet users everywhere. The U.S. Department of Justice is pushing through a rule change that would dramatically increase law enforcement’s author
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: Wait upon the Lord... by Abigail @ 06/23/16 11:34 AM

--WAITING ON GOD -----(Please Read/ Psalms 37:1-9) Waiting on the Lord is an important spiritual discipline in our walk of faith. King David’s life teaches us about the value of following God’s plan and the danger in moving ahead of Him. When Dav
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: When Anxiety Strikes --- by Abigail @ 06/23/16 09:35 AM

--GOD FIGHTS FOR YOU~~ --Not only does God desire that you live the Promised Land life, but he fights for you so you can. This was the main point of Joshua’s victory speech in Joshua chapters 23 and 24. The Jordan River opened and the Jericho wall
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: -DOUBTING GOD's GOODNESS by Abigail @ 06/22/16 01:56 PM

--KEEPING FAITH~ --'Without faith it is impossible to please God.' -(Hebrews 11:6) ----- --IT'S TEMPTING to think of faith as a kind of magic formula. If you muster up enough of it, you'll get rich, stay healthy, and live a contented life with au
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: -THE REMEDY FOR FEAR by Abigail @ 06/22/16 09:45 AM

--GOD CANNOT LIE~~ “In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began.” --- (Titus 1:2) We speak of the Bible as inerrant and infallible. But is it really important that we believe that the Word of God is true
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: -THE REMEDY FOR FEAR by Abigail @ 06/22/16 08:36 AM

-- Please NOTE: Sometimes if the video does not show, you can click on the address, I try to post along with the video. Some countries ban such videos. Doesn't make much sense, in light of the address number being there. BUT, at least you know y
Creation vs Evolution
Jump to new posts Re: WHO IS THIS MAN CALLED JESUS the CHRIST? by Abigail @ 06/21/16 07:29 PM

---JESUS CHRIST IS LORD~~ “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Phi
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: -THE REMEDY FOR FEAR by Abigail @ 06/21/16 12:57 PM

--FREE FROM FEAR! -'I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34:4) -FEAR sneaks into my heart without permission. It paints a picture of helplessness and hopelessness. It steals my peace and my conce
The Bible
--GOOD OUT OF BAD ~~ Jesus will Help Turn Your Life Around for His glory and the good of His people. Come to Him! Before we knew God’s Story—we made a mess of our own! Can God make good out of our bad? He did with Paul. The apostle’s words are
Creation vs Evolution
Jump to new posts Re: (video) Evolution vs. God by Abigail @ 06/20/16 08:16 PM

--Famous Chemist Drops Bomb on Evolution ---From: Creation Today/ Eric Hovind Behind closed doors, more and more scientists will admit that evolution is not a matter of fact and cannot possibly explain the origin of life. When penned down by fellow
The Bible
--COMING ALONGSIDE~~ --Today's Reading -EXODUS 17:8-16 'Aaron and Hur held [Moses's] hands up--one on one side, one on the other." --(Exodus 17:12) ---- -HER THIRTY classmates and their parents watched as Mi'Asya nervously walked to the podium
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2