News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Register :) | Help | Live Chat | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Report Abuse
Who's Online
3 registered (Russ, GM-H, 1 invisible), 720 Guests and 77 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box

May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
(Views)Popular Topics
Evolution: The Big Joke 401,722
DOES GOD EXIST? 148,352
Please HELP!!! 122,868
IONIC foot baths 114,979
What Exacty is Abiogenesis? 105,790
Liver flushing is all fake...Its the mixture of epsom salts with not eating and the grapefruit or lemon.. 96,438
Transitions, telling truth from lies 91,996
Jesus Christ Our Creator ~~ 90,868
Ladies!!! Rhogam injection warning.. 89,906
Is the Grand Canyon Proof of Noah's Flood? 82,888
Support Our Forum
Untitled Document
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Bolen Report (Tim Bolen)
Opinion By Karri Lewis � AWAKE California DISCRIMINATION is a dirty word in politics today. California, generally a very liberal state, tends to FROWN UPON Discrimination. So Why are Countless Vaccine Damaged Children and Their Families
By Richard Jaffe, Esq. For almost 40 years, terminal patients have been trying to obtain access to unapproved new drugs. The latest effort has come from the Goldwater Institute (�GI�) which has made the strategic decision to by
Creation vs Evolution
Jump to new posts Re: -The Uniqueness of CHRIST -- by Abigail @ 05/23/16 09:54 AM

--JESUS IS HUMAN~~ -By: Henry M. Morris III, D.Min. -“Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren.” (Hebrews 2:17) --There will always be an inability to grasp how the omnipotent and omniscient God could become full
The Bible
--- / Is Jesus Michael the Archangel? Absolutely Not! --Question: "Is Jesus Michael the archangel?" --Answer: Jesus is not Michael the archangel. The Bible nowhere identifies Jesus as Michael (or any other angel, for that matter). Hebre
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Jump to new posts -FDA / Never has been right! by Abigail @ 05/22/16 11:25 AM

[Moses is so frustrated!] "OK, God, now what do I tell these stiff-necked people?" <http://www.memes.com/searchresults/fda%20tested/281447>
Bytes of Wisdom
Jump to new posts Re: -Peace of God--Because of the Cross! by Abigail @ 05/22/16 10:29 AM

--Do You Have True Peace? --BIBLE MEDITATION: “With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation.” Psalm 91:16 --DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT: -I was witnessing to a man one day in front of his house. He said, “I’ve got a good income. You see
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: -HELL / Jesus and the Fact of Hell by Abigail @ 05/22/16 08:21 AM

---FEAR OF FIRE ~~ “And others save with fear; pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.” (Jude 1:23) --This exhortation refers both to attempting to “save” unbelievers by warning them of hell and to warning b
Abortion
Jump to new posts Re: -What Does the Bible Say About Abortion? by Abigail @ 05/21/16 11:42 AM

--What Does the Bible Say About Abortion? --BIBLE MEDITATION: “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” Isaiah 5:20 --DEVOTIONAL THOU
The Bible
Jump to new posts Re: - SHARING THE TRUTH WITH A FRIEND -- by Abigail @ 05/21/16 10:24 AM

---Rubbed the “Right” Way/ Or the "Wrong" way? “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears fr
Sherri Tenpenny
Jump to new posts VAXXED, the Movie, IS COMING TO CLEVELAND by Russ @ 05/20/16 06:35 PM

VAXXED is the documentary alleging that the CDC, the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens, dest
Natural Dentistry, Ray Behm Jr DDS
Related Articles Click here for the website to the FIRST HEALTHY WEEKEND EVENT
John Birch Society (JBS)
Stop U.S. Implementation of the UN's P
Alliance for Natural Health (ANH)
Jump to new posts Natural Hormones: New Threat by Russ @ 05/20/16 06:29 PM

A weekly e-newsletter published by the Alliance for Natural Health USA. Stay informed on what is hot in Washington and the states and about decisions affecting natural health and your health freedom. Subscribe! (It's Free!)   Ma
Australian Vaccination Network (AVN)
Important news for ALL supporters of free health choice Our sponsorship efforts   have surpassed $100,000!  
Jump to new posts Stop the Glyphosate Madness by Russ @ 05/20/16 06:26 PM

Dear Russ, ANH-USA is raising support for our campaign to remove dangerous weed-killers containing glyphosate from the market. We still really need our members’ help to mount a big enough campaign to tell the EPA 
A weekly e-newsletter published by the Alliance for Natural Health USA. Stay informed on what is hot in Washington and the states and about decisions affecting natural health and your health freedom. Subscribe! (It's Free!)
The Effector (The Electronic Frontier Foundation Newsletter -EFF)
        In our 698th issue: UPDATES MINILINKS ANNOUNCEME
Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen There is no question that Wikipedia is not our friend. It is obviously &#65533;Skeptic&#65533; Grand Dragon Home Base. Sifting though Wikipedia articles on health care is like being forced to liste
Jump to new posts The Forces Are Gathering... by Russ @ 05/20/16 06:23 PM

The Forces are Gathering&#65533; Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen (1) Every time I do an Expose piece I get people telling me, or sending me, more information. After I wrote &#65533;Mike Adams (Natural News) Attacks Skeptics&
Jump to new posts Feds Lobbying for Monsanto by Russ @ 05/20/16 06:22 PM

A weekly e-newsletter published by the Alliance for Natural Health USA. Stay informed on what is hot in Washington and the states and about decisions affecting natural health and your health freedom. Subscribe! (It's Free!)
Generation Rescue
Jump to new posts Your Autism Nutrition Guide! by Russ @ 05/20/16 06:20 PM

CELEBRATING FOOD ALLERGY AWARENESS WEEK         May 12, 2016         
Generation Rescue
Jump to new posts What Mom Really Wants! by Russ @ 05/20/16 06:20 PM

Top Photo Credit: Rut
Generation Rescue
Dear Friends, This is your last chance to #GOHOMEWITHDONNIE, purchase your raffles tickets at https://t.co/2N45dDQ
"Pea-Brained PhD" - A Tale of Pro-Vaxxer Fear... Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen Too often we, here, on the BolenReport, and other publications, talk about the problems of North American Health Care without pointing out, to our rea
If You Haven't Reserved Your Ticket to AutismOne, Thennn... by Candyce Estave &#65533; @ceestave You are missing out! >From cutting-edge therapies for recovery from autism all the way to activism and everything else that goes along with
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >